Solar water pumping system
A solar-powered pump is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels as opposed to grid electricity or diesel run water pumps.A photovoltaic solar powered pump system has three parts :
- The pump
- The controller
- Solar panels
The purpose of the controller is twofold. Firstly, it matches the output power that the pump receives with the input power available from the solar panels. Secondly, a controller usually provides a low voltage protection, whereby the system is switched off, if the voltage is too low or too high for the operating voltage range of the pump. This increases the lifetime of the pump thus reducing the need for maintenance. if an alternating current solar pump is used, an inverter is necessary that changes the direct current from the solar panels into alternating current for the pump.
Gautam Solar Deliverable:
- Site survey and layout planning.
- Preparation of Project Report for MNRE subsidy sanction
- Design, Development and Supply of the Solar water pumping System.
- Transportation of the Solar water pumping System till the site.
- Installation and Commissioning of the Solar water pumping system.
- Testing of the solar water pumping system and handing over the same to client.
- Training of client on various aspects of operations and maintenance of the Solar water pumping system.
- Providing standard comprehensive warranty for one year.
- Facilitation of stipulated warranties on modules and controller.
- AMC will include 1 visit every quarter by trained engineer from Gautam Solar. The engineer shall carry out following functions:
- Check all wiring
- Check controller functioning
- Check functioning of modules
- Arrange to get modules cleaned in his presence (manpower to be provided by client) and guide the cleaning staff.